LOVE AND MORE WEED




LOVE AND MORE WEED

It rises through your veins
Like the poison of an African black mamba
Yet still, it does not kill
But it gives pleasure, so immeasurable.
Red eyes, craving, an unquenchable thirst.
Puffs and puffs of sweet deadly smoke
Escape through the lips and nostrils of my lover.


His sensuous lips caressed my heart yesterday
Today, his lips ripped my heart
Into strips and scraps no one could ever fix.


I can breathe no more,
I choke on every pleasure you gain.
I’m slowly suffocating
In your love…and in what you love.
Such indignation!
I could never escape your fangs.
The hands of a grandfather clock tick relentlessly.
We could grow apart today, because what you love repels me from you
But surely! We must meet!
On one pivot, facing one direction.
You are the enemy I could never escape
And you are the friend I would always love.


So it must be love,
And more weed.
More pain,
And more gain
You still bring tears to my eyes my love.
Will it ever end?
I still hear the clock ticking.
Each sound it makes mingles with the fear in my heart.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE STRANGE TALE OF THE GREAT IROKO

SHOWER HEAD

MY DEAR BROTHER, CURTIS.