THE DIZZY SPELL



When you walked into my life, I was black
And then you filled it with color and glitter…
And everything nice.
You span me on your love’s carousel
And I reeled with pleasure!

I twirled round and round
                       UP AND
                                DOWN
 till I was hit by a frightful dizziness,
I drowned myself in the murky waters of your love.
My conscience gasped for air
And  I lost my direction...
And when you saw that I couldn’t find my feet anymore...
 You left me in a convulsive fit of needing you
I wanted to be so close to you.
You became too used to me

And as you left you gave me a cold sneer, and walked away with ten thousand pieces of what was left of me  hanging on your breath...



But I knew on the day you walked away
the best way to find myself.
-To Bury you 6 feet deep
In the catacombs of my memory...


(Unfinished work)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE STRANGE TALE OF THE GREAT IROKO

SHOWER HEAD

MY DEAR BROTHER, CURTIS.